More than a barrow – a garden buddy
- 80 litre tray
- 120kg load capacity
- Puncture-proof wheels that never go flat
- Very light and balanced to give super manoeuvrability
- Low to the ground to make loading easier
- Strong to lever heavy loads off the ground
- Sits like a shovel to take sweepings
- Galvanised frame
- Steer it with one hand
- Supplied assembled
- 10kg in weight, when empty
The Garden Buddy:
- A new, unique design from New Zealand Wheelbarrows.
- Has the strength to lever a 40kg bag of compost off the ground like a hand truck.
- Stands tipped forward to receive a load.
- Rake garden debris into it.
- Roll a rock into it.
- Slide a heavy object, like a large pot plant, into it.
- Especially suitable for those who like to get out into the garden, but find balancing a wheelbarrow difficult.
- Wheels can never get a puncture.
The tray and frame are designed so it stands on its nose and you can store it against a wall.
- 80 litre, 120kg capacity.
- Plastic tray.
- Square front.
- Impact resistance factor of 8.
The following spare parts are available for a Garden Buddy Wheelbarrow:
To purchase your spare parts please see your local retailer.
"Perfect for avid gardeners. It's such a pleasure to use…
My Mum said so!"