Legendry design, great general purpose wheelbarrow
- 65 litre, bolt-free, plastic pourer tray, with good impact resistance
- 160kg load capacity
- Specialist wheelbarrow for placing concrete
- Extra heavy duty construction
- Steel wheel and tough tyre
- Built for Trade professional use
- Supplied assembled
- 21kg in weight, when empty
All the benefits of the Concreter wheelbarrow, but with a puncture-proof wheel.
This wheelbarrow has been purposefully designed for full time service in construction, specialising in transporting and placing concrete.
A concreting connoisseur’s choice.
- 67 litre, 160kg capacity.
- Pourer to assist with concrete placement.
- Black plastic, reinforced under the tray and the pourer.
- Bolt-free design, to give a smooth tray.
- Impact resistance factor of 15.
- Strong frame.
- Rigid, galvanised, legs and bracing for strength.
- Powder coated frame.
- Comfortable non-slip hand grips.
Simply put, we think this is the ultimate steel rimmed wheel for any wheelbarrow.
- 4 ply tyres – 16x4.80/4.00-8 tyre with a thick, block tread.
- Wide steel rim with rolled edge to care for the tyre over bumps and edges.
- The butyl rubber inner tube holds pressure longer.
- Large, free-running, high quality, precision sealed ball bearings.
- Optional XP Wheel
- 180kg capacity puncture proof NEVER FLAT PU tyre.
- This is a robust chunky tyre, eliminating all punctures from tie wire and sharp rebar.
The following spare parts are available for a Concreter Wheelbarrow:
To purchase your spare parts please see your local retailer.
"I have done a great service for concrete placers to bring you this connoisseurs wheelbarrow for a really good price. Use and enjoy this rugged precision wheelbarrow.
You will appreciate it as much as I do!"